Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2molo finish exam...

2molo finish exam lo....
Friday is Teacher's Day
next week is holiday
so shuang...
my bro say wan bring my family go to play...
i'm so happy...

Friday i'm 5:00p.m. back to house
8:00p.m. my sis bring me go to Metro Kajang..
go to see 终极天团
go to support Friendz..
walau...so happy...

i'm so hate Jerome Ding...
becoz he B.M exam is 62 mark...
so geng...
me is 46 mark onli o...
why?why?why?
why my B.M exam is 46 mark onli...
my ujian 1 is 50 mark..
nw...is 46 mark...
i'm so sad...is great D nt great C or great B
yo...Beh song lar u...Jerome Ding
i hate u...!!!
never mind...
next month exam ujian 3..
i vs Jerome Ding...
dun guess gt many people support me de la...
i hope can win...win! win!

2molo exam PJK and PSV
i'm so hate PJK and PSV..
becoz so ma fan..
aiyo...
PJK or PSV fail never mind la...
penting is BM,BC,BI,MM,PM and SC onli...

ok la...i stoped here la..
i wan go to study first...Bye..
=xD

No comments: