Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to grandma and su cheng

Today is my grandma and su cheng birthday...
i wan sing a song to my grandma and su cheng...

Happy Birthday:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday to you.

Grandma...
tis song is gv eu...
Su Cheng...
tis song oso gv eu...

Yesterday

I'm so early to wake up...
coz i gt tuition...
my babe sis oso so early to wake up...
she oso gt tuition...but no same wif mii...
haha...
den...my babe sis and mii tuition finished..
go bek house change clothes...
go to midvalley...
my family go to midvalley coz my bro wan change money...
he wan go hk...
we arrive midvalley...we go to Jusco ther buy a shirt...
i no buy any sumthing...
coz nobody wan bring mii go to see clothes...
is my 2 sis wan buy shirt or pants onli...
my mom oso gt buy...
I'm so boring lorh...i cal mom gv mii RM10...
to play game...haha...
After 1 hour...
we go to eat lunch lorh...
aiyo...paiseh lorh...coz i see gt 1 girl is same my shirt...>_<
Eat finished... we go bek house...
faster go bath...coz ltr wan go outside again...
help grandma and su cheng do celebrate..haha...
we bath d...
we go to serdang fetch my grandma bring her go to do celebrate...haha...so happy...
we go ther d...
my mom's bro and my mom's y.bro...
help all together order food... my mom's bro order food total is 8..
my relative and my family eat dinner so happy lorh...
coz the food so so nice...yummy!!!
Eat finished...
den...eat cake lorh...
the cake open ald o...i see the cake so pretty lorh...
i think is so nice lorh...
i duno the cake's name is wad...ps Eat finish ald...
my dad cal bil...walau...i see bil o...
i wan faint...price is RM200++ so expensive lorh...
we eat finished...we go grandma's house again...
i bring hui qing using stair slow slow go up...
den...i see ying mei(my bro's gf) wan bring her go up wor...
i gv her bring hui qing using stair slow slow go up lorh...
At grandma's house...
many body wan go toilet...
i think jus nw his/her drink many water lorh...
i see manybody sit a chair...nth-ing...
see-ing hui qing...
hui qing...SHOWTIME!!! haha...i gv eu see tis movie...so funny de...


she play-ing rubber band wif mii...but...eu cant see mii..

tis movie so funny ler...
she pull rubber band so big power...
den...a rubber band broken ald...
haha...so funny ler...
Afyer 30min...
we go bek house...
my bro drive a car...my dad dun wan drive a car...
coz he so tired...
my bro fetch her gf go bek house...
is last day fetch her go bek...
coz my bro wan go hk...
is today 3:00am ...
go to airport ther is 5-6:00am
i'm so miss my bro o...
bro...i miss eu...

k larh...
i wan slp nw...
bb
=xD

No comments: