Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Movie

ytd...i'm so happy...coz i cal my family bring mii go to see movie...
my family bring mii go lorh...
we go to Time Square see 'Jump' movie...
tis movie so funny lorh...haha...i like it...
before go to cinema...
my sis and mii go to buy a ticket...7 person price RM56
so cheap lorh...1 person price is RM8 onli...
we go Time Square so far lorh...
we so late stand by go outside...coz my neighbour come to my house...
den...so late to stand by lorh...
go outside wan fetch my bro and her girlfriend at serdang...
after fetch my bro and her girlfriend o...
oso late to go Time Square larh...
before go outside o...my sis take a newspaper see today movie...
my mom wan to see 'Mulan'
my sis say is 2:40pm...
we go ther is 2:50pm ald...coz traffic light so fast to change ald...
i'm so hate traffic light lorh...
at Time Square...faster go to cinema ther buy a ticket...
go ther o...walau...so many ppl oso quene to buy a ticket...
den...my mom say buy 'Jump' movie lorh...
my sis say tis movie so nice wor...
i duno wan belif her or nt...
after buy a ticket...we go to eat lunch...
yoyo...yummy!!!
after eat lunch...go to cinema see movie lorh...
yoyo...my sis is correct wor...is so nice wor...
the 'Jump' movie is 110min onli...
after see movie...
we go to walk walk lorh...
my sis buy a skirt...price RM39
so expensive lorh...
i oso gt buy sumthing...
is shirt and pants...so cheap onli...price RM20...
but...cant try...i buy shirt size is XL
so large lorh...i scare so large onli...
money is no problem...
after buy o...my bro tel my dad Fish Spa so cheap onli...
RM5=15-20min
my bro bring mii and her girlfriend go to relax lorh...
after 10min...
my sis come ald...she oso wan to relax...
so shuang lorh...but so geli...
relax finish ald o...
total is RM20...
den...we go to eat dinner...
the dinner so nice wor...
after eat dinner...we go bek to house...
wah!!!ytd is my so happy day...is my family day...
go bek home so tired ald lorh...shuang...

k larh...i wan go bath+see movie
bb...
=xD

No comments: