Sunday, May 29, 2011

Guitar Exam

Yeah!!!
My guitar exam pass already lorh...happy-ing~
i get 55 above mark...
not bad...not bad...
so i will up go to level 4~
i dunno why i can pass...
i think teacher saw i play okay gua...i dunno larh...
or i play skill so high ler...hehe^^
anyway,i really really happy...
i can relax lorh...Yahoo!!!

Yesterday,
after exam,
Danish,Allief,Chi Kuan,Mei Chee and me go to play bowling and sing K at Metro Point
first,we go to play bowling...
say bowling something...i really really angry...
Chi Kuan,Danish and Allief bully me...
they really know how to play bowling...
before i want play bowling with them...i want show for them...
but i cannot because long time i no play bowling already...
before play,they say who lose then later go sing K pay bil...
walao...i scare ler you know....
playing,my mark very low...i think i want pay bil...
omg!!!my money...FLY AWAY~
after sing K...they so good larh...help me pay ahalf fee...
thanks friends~
I Love You So Much
After Sing K,Danish and Allief want go back to school....
i dunno go back to school for what larh...
i no ask him...
then after sing K,i want play bowling with Chi Kuan again...
i don't want lose again...i want win than her...
so we go there...i call Chi Kuan help me pay first...later i will return for you...
Chi Kuan open wallet...her lose money...
her wallet got rm 200++ LOSE
she no cry but i saw her heart very pain...
rm200++ ler...if i lose money...i will cry everyday and my heart very very pain!!!
i call her go balm her...i listen her sound very low...
i think she very very sad...i also can't balm her...haiz~
Chi Kuan,Don't Sad Again larh...okay?

By:Steven Zaii

No comments: