Thursday, May 26, 2011

Holiday and Relax

Yahoo!!!!
Tomorrow friday is last exam lorh then holiday lorh...Yeppe!!!
today no need study book because tomorrow exam is Sivik and Seni....
not important!!!
after last exam,my friend and i go play bowling and sing K at metro point...
so happy!!!
next week want go Time Square with my best friend...
example my brother danish and his friends...
we use ktm komuter go to Time Square but so "trouble" la...
we go to KL Sentral then we change to another komuter go to Time Square...
haiz~
this holiday got abit boring larh...but its okay larh...
1 week is go out and another 1 week is start study book...
lazy study~
i think i want stun already...
PMR coming soon...
i tell myself want add oil study my book...
Gambateh!!!Steven Yap!!!

By:Steven Zaii

No comments: