Friday, July 22, 2011

Left 72 days ♥

Left 72 days is so important event
also is my "scare" time...
answer is PMR !!!

Before PMR,
Are you thinking next year wanna get which course?
hehe ~
so trouble right?
i think already...
i wanna get Account course
but i dunno i got interest or not ler...
no idea lorh...i cannot choose another couse..
because i didn't like another course
and i also no interest study another course...
Science?
haiz,every years i get fail... X
Economy?
haiz,most no interest... X
Account?
erm,got interest !!!But,i must think properly

Everyday i want study the book...
but i no mood study the book...
WHY?WHY?WHY?
why my heart no mood study the book?
HEY Come On !!!
left 72 days la...
must study the book la...
don't want last minit study the book la please!!!
I really no mood study la...
HOW?
How improve my attitude?
FAST !! Please tell me !!!
i can't wait already !!!
Oh SHIT :)))))

Steven Zaii

No comments: