Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jusco Cheras Selatan

today,
Shuk Yi,Jia Yee and me go Jusco Cheras Selatan
watch movie and sing K
we reach there sround 10.30am...
then we go cinema buy ticket...
we go watch "Paranormal Aktivity 3"
wasai..!!!
so exciting lorh...and also so horror...
make me got a bit scare scare...
make me no mood already...BITCH!!!
and my friend shuk yi very very scare...
i saw her didn't hv watch this movie lorh...
she used her clothes to close her eyes...
hahax...
and another friend jia yee...
she no feeling d...
i ask her nice movie?
she said so nice...she also want watch again ler...
but she said the first part very boring...
the last part so exciting wor...
and she didn't hv close eyes...
hahax...
the movie so fast done...
after watch movie,
we go sing K...
my friend shuk yi yesterday book ady...
we go sing 4 hours...rm10 per person...
but....
tax and service charge rm4.80...
what the HELL!!!!!
so expensive lorh...!!! ><
but we didn't hv 4 hours to sing K...
we 4.30pm bek ady...because jia yee's mom worry her too late bek...
actually,we start from 1pm until 5pm...
included food...
nice food!!!
i didn't eat breakfast and lunch ler...
can save my money...
i eat their food...make my stomach so full...
before watch movie...
i go popular buy "We are the Apple of my Eye" book...
nice book...
ok larh...
bye~

No comments: