Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tired ~

Wednesday evening came back from genting with my fren...
we go there so fun...
i hope next time we can go again...
we go there used around rm600++
we so rich izzit?
haha...
my fren bring around rm250 come to genting...
so,i think my fren used all money ady...
we came back to home...
i'm so so tired...
my fren also so tired...
because we go there sleep 5-6 hours only...
not enough...
tuesday morning we reach there then we go buy all park ticket...
total price rm330...
mean rm66 per person...
we play for the day...
must damn tired...
me too~
my parent haven't reach to genting...
so we no idea go walk walk lorh...
and we go absorb fresh air...
hahax...
when my parent get the room...
the room on 21st floor...
the room so small...2 set single bed...
and my parent also overnite...
they sleep on 22nd floor...
and another room on 4th floor...
nobody go to sleep...
the room idle away...
on the way go back from genting...
i saw my frens sleeped in the car...
so sweet...hahax...
me too also sleep...
except my fren didn't sleep...
we reach the house...
i saw my fren's eyes look like wanna sleep ler...
i think so tired lorh..
haiz...me too T.T
i reach my sweet home...
i fasted go on the bed to sleep until 7pm go out haved dinner...
until now didn't sleep...
because i slept enough ady...
hahax...
now i feel so tired...
i want to sleep now...
good nite everybody...
luv you all :)

No comments: