Monday, June 6, 2011

Agnes Ho come to my hometown Kajang

Yeah!
Agnes come to my hometown Kajang on thursday...
i want bring Agnes go to sing K and play bowling...
but Dada don't agree...
T.T
ok lorh...
i ask Agnes want join me or Dada...hehe^^
i think Agnes will join Dada lorh...
because thursday Agnes come to Kajang for their anniversary...
Dada want bring Agnes go shopping lorh...
Dada want join me go wor...
i'm so okay d...
because i'm so free everyday...nothing to do...blur~
i want bring Agnes go sing k and incidentally go register member card...
^^
i hope Agnes will join me go sing K lorh...
blur~

By:Steven Zaii

1 comment:

♥ AgN3s ♥ said...

son..mummy dislike sing k leh >< so sorry.. T.T but if u all want sing k...me ok de...but ur daddy want see movie..haiz >< i dunno how leh...@@