Monday, June 6, 2011

New Hairstyle

today,
i go cut my hair with my sister...
today i'm so late woke up...
because yesterday i'm so late to sleep because i watch movie...
hehe ^^
is TVB movie...
then we around 2 pm go there...
first time i go Hairazone cut hair...
i dunno my feel why so nervous ler...
i think first time go gua...
we go in lo...
walao...so many people waiting ~
then my sister and me find chair to sit...

blur ~ blur ~ blur ~

hairdresser use 30 minit cut my hair...
walao...so long ~
finish,i open my eyes saw my hair...
wah!!!so pretty ~
i love it ~
i really really want thanks senior help me cut new hairstyle for me ~
i'm so content my hair ~
i go away...i want go cziplee buy new glue ~
on the way...why many people saw me?
i'm so handsome?hehe ^^
i think lo...
after buy new glue then i return go hairazone...
because my sister haven't done ~
i'm waiting for her...
she done already...
my mouth open big big ~
because my sister cut boy hair ~
omg!!!
i really cannot accept lorh...
then we go back home...
first time i go back my room...
go take picture first ~
hehe ^^



Handsome?my new hairstyle ~
By:senior ~

this hair is senior help me cut ~
thanks senior ~
thanks you very much ~

By:Steven Zaii

No comments: