Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Favorite book ❤

Yesterday,
my parents ask me want go Kepong or not...
then i say i don't want go...because go Kepong visit my cousin...
there so nothing to do...so i tell my parents i want go book fair at The Mines...
then my parents agree give me go myself...
At The Mines,
i forgot book fair at where already...
so i go find lorh...
find...find...find...find 30 minit also cannot find at where...
so i'm stopped...thinking....
o...i know where already...
then i run go there...really at opposite...
hehe...my memory not bad...^^
yea!!!i coming already...
no need buy ticket go in...good!!
wah!!!so many shop...
i think i want use 2 or 3 hours can finish this book fair...
walking...waliking...waliking...
i go to cite shop...go in!
looking...looking...looking...
yeah!!!my favorite book...
title is Love Story...
price RM41...
waiter ask me got member card...
then i say nope...
waiter ask me want register card...
then i say okay...
if you got member card got diskaun 30%
after register...i got member card already...
i go bil...really got diskaun 30%
then must pay rm32 only...
wow!!!
can save my money lo!!^^
after 3 hours...
i really walk and look finish already...
waiting my parents fetch me go back home...
first time i go The Mines with myself...
hahax...i got feeling 1 person go shopping really fun!!!
but got abit boring larh...
but i love friend company me more than i go myself lorh...
hehe^^

By:Steven Zaii

No comments: