Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scare my result

just now i saw my friend post answer for us...
so,i'm go mark my paper...
got 3 paper 1 fail...
i'm so scare now...
i dunno i can all pass or not...
God bless me la :)
my friend remind me don't want mark answer manytime...
but i cant control...
after i marked,
NO MOOD la...
and i cant sleep...
because i scare all subject can all pass...
if you fail 1 subject...
you will go down another class...
before pmr,i choose acc class...
i heard teacher said if you wanna choose acc class...
KH and Math must get minimum C
Kh i think i can get A la...
and math ler...i not sure...
because from form 1 until form 3...
my math get pass only...
around 48 marks
i'm so scare my math now...
so,tomorrow i will go cziplee buy math exercise to do revision...
i hope my math can get A lorh...
math paper 2 very easy and paper 1 very hard...
haiz~
i dunno how to do now...
my friend remind me don't think too much...
don't mark the answer...
go throw your paper...
if i throw my paper...i also scare my result...
when december,is my dengarous month...
want to get my result paper...
i hope i can masuk my acc class lorh...
God bless me!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway,don't think your mark la...
concentrate do my KH exercise...
KH must get A!!!!!!!!and my math must get A!!!!!!!!
add oil steven...
you can make it :)

No comments: