Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shopping :)





My New Clothes :)
Smart?!




Today,
my parents bring my sisters and me go The Mines buy new clothes...
because next week is my brother's graduation's day...
so,we must wear properly
cannot watever clothes...
this is not good...
and also want to take picture...
today i used around rm60++
i buy new clothes,pendrives and card reader...
wasai...
rm60++ ler...
my money fly away ady...
what the HELL!!!!!!
bitch!!!hehe ^^
never mind...
i will go out find work...
i can get more money for me...
hehe^^
today very tired lorh...
i cum bck,
my house is no electric
very hot!!!!
and used cold air to bath...
very cold...~
after bath,
my parents bring me go out ady...
i also didn't hv a few time to sleep...
i'm so so so tired ~
i wanna to sleep...
good night everybody...
luv eu all :)

By:Steven Zaii

No comments: