Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!!!
Tuesday i go shopping with my frens...
at Pavilion KL, Time Square, Fahrenheit 88 and Sungei Wang...
we around 11 am reach KL...
We start to gonna Pavilion walk walk a while until 12pm want to go Fahrenheit 88 inside eat buffet at Shogun Japanese Buffet...
the price very cheap...
rm 37.70++ per person...lunch time
if dinner time is rm43++
is very expensive la...
then my fren said go eat lunch lorh...
because they cannot ate more in dinner time...
so,go ate lunch time lorh...
i also haven't eat breakfast...
also hv a bit hungry la...haha :)
so,we 12pm start to ate until around 3pm end...
my stomach very very full...feel cannot go anyway...
my fren also...haha :)
their food very nice...i like it :)
i hope next time can go eat with my fren again lorh...
haha :)
after eat lunch time,we go Pavilion KL buy sticky for my bro dada
because he want to give his friend...i think is his girl friend la...
haha...joking~
after buy then we go time square...
on the way gonna to time square,want rainning...
i forgot how to go in time square shopping mall...
so,we go Sungei Wang first lorh...
after go Sungei Wang a while,
rain out ady...lol
i forgot bring my umbrella...
except my fren bring only...
then we try to run to time square lorh...
reach to time square,my clothes and long pant wet ady...
my fren also...then fine lorh...wait dry first lorh...
actually my shoe also wet ady...haha :)
we gonna time square around 6 hours...
my foot very pain...my fren also...
then we try to continue shopping lorh...
my fren and me also hv gain...muahaha :)
actually i saw bluetooth headphone...
price rm70
it is worth buying...
but i go try...cannot scan...
i think their bluetooth headphone got problem o...
so,i didn't buy lorh...T.T
so hard to find bluetooth headphone la...
charm ~
after shopping,we go eat something to eat...
we go drink chatime...
i drink Strawberry Yogurt...
nice but after drink...i feel my belly got a bit pain ler...
i think stomach pain gua...haiyo,i dunno la...~
after drink chatime then we go find something to eat...
we go eat bread lorh...also can save money...haha
after eat,then we sit rapidKL back to Kajang town
actually we around 8.30pm start to wait...until around 10pm hv bus...
back to Kajang town around 11pm...
wow!!!first time so late back ler...hahax~
i hope my fren's parents don't say don't let her go out again lorh...
actually is i make her so late back...
sorry Shuk yi and Jia Yee...
so so so sorry...
i do not know how give you compensation ler...
haiz~
anyway,i'm so fun with you all :)
tuesday is my happiest day with you all :)

No comments: