Tuesday, December 20, 2011

blur-ing

Today,
nothing to do...
didn't go out...
nobody find me go anywhere...
my parents going out ady...
left me stay at home seeing wall...
blur~
i duno what can i do now...
haiz~
actually today is my family day...
my parents early go out because their friend treat my parents eat dim sum...
no call me go...bad!
i woke up late...
around 11am woke up...
yesterday insomnia..until around 3am sleep...
i dunno why?
actually my wallet left rm20++ only...
but i want go jusco see my headphone...
but nobody can fetch me go...
if hv driver fetch me go i also so boring...
because nobody accompany me go...
haiz~
what can i do now!!!!
i scare i will be crazy guy...
omg!!!
sleep?watch tv?talk myself?play dog?go out walk myself?
haiz~
who can help me now!!!
i duno how to do now la..!!!
stun~

No comments: