Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Open School

Left 7 days want to open school wor...
happy...
i can continue study my subject...
i don't want stay at home le...
very bored /.\
holiday didn't go anywhere...
my dad n mom very busy
nt free bring me go shopping anywhere...
haiz~
call fren also nt free..want to work...
i miss our school now...
long time didn't go ady..
go to school,
i will find my best fren first...
muahaha :)
next year i'm 16 years old ady...
old 1 year...T.T
haha :)
suddenly i am so happy...
i dunno why...
everyday countdown how many day want to open school...
a half people like go to school...
another half people unlike go to school...
i dunno why another unlike people unlike go to school ler..?
want holiday again?
i hope don't want lorh...
i stay at home very charm ady lorh...
haha :)
most people preparing stationery to go to school...
me too :)
i want to go shopping centre buy new stationery...
tomorrow i go midvalley with my beloved sister...
Incidentally buy new stationery...
woohoo!!!
i miss my brothers and my best fren now!!!
i want to see them!!!
my frens,
you got miss me?
haha :)
actually this holiday i didn't go travel...
we saving money go to Hong Kong on next year...
haha :)
this holiday help parent do something and pack the room and living room..
very very tired T.T
i packed the room for the day...
of cause i'm so tired la!!!
arghhhh!!!!!!! xDD
okay...
i don't say le...
bye~

No comments: