Thursday, December 22, 2011

come out already~

finally came out ady...
my result...
hmm...
1A 2C 5D
its okay la...
no fail is good ady...
but i duno i can in the add math class or not...
i heard my sister said mayb cannot in...
i'm no mood ady...
and i'm so nervous the class come out...
i heard my teacher said the class 2012 come out on 3 of January
walao!!!
i cannot wait lorh...
nervous now lo
and i also duno how to buy new book and notebook
i also duno how to buy...
i ask my fren
they also duno how now...
reusult come out ady but duno can in add math class or not...
so,want buy or don't want buy ler?
if i don't want buy until open school buy...
i scare no book ady...
haiz~
now finally i'm survive ady...haha :)
all pass...
i heard teacher said if you want in add math class...
your math and kh must get mininum C
my math get A and my kh get C
ngam ngam ho... :)
but i really hope i can in add math class lorh...
haiz~
god bless me la...okay?
i'm so scary now!!!
T.T
Before i get result,
my heart beat too quickly...
my fren also...
and my fren also nt dare open the result...
she scare her result bad...
so,
we together help her open lorh...
wow!!!
my fren get 6A 2B ler...
i am glad for her...^^
anyway,my reuslt all pass its good ady...
i also hope god bless me i can in add math class la...
Amitabha~

No comments: