Monday, June 15, 2009

Holiday finish lo...

Holiday finish lo...
but...
so sad..T.T
becoz..
go fraser hill and G.Highland onli...
no happy...
haiz...

so fast come bck to skul lo..
walau...
i go to skul o..
i see my frez's hair is 'bo da het'
so cute..
at class...
teacher gv many ppl exam paper..
my PM so bad..
my MM paper 1 so bad..
then..
my paper 2 so good..
but..
oso is so bad la...
haiz...my eng paper 1 take ?? mark
than...my paper 2 is ?? mark..
hehe^^
my science paper 1 take ?? mark onli..
than..
my paper 2 take ?? mark..
so bad la...
u noe why me put '??'..
becoz i scare u say to ur frez..
than..i dun say wif u lo...
hehe^^sry o..
i cant help to u o...
u wan noe...
can..guess la..muahaha..^^

ok la...
i wan go to see TV..
2molo i wan wake up at 8am...
u wan noe me why 2molo wake up at 8am...
dun say to u...
u guess la...hehe^^
who guess is correct o...i gv u handphone...
haha...no la...play play onli la...
ok la...BB
=xD

No comments: