Friday, June 5, 2009

Yesterday go to Time Square

Yesterday go to Time Square list:
1.fey(My sis)
2.vv jie jie
3.yih jie jie
4.me
5.mahuan gor gor
6.tiong xin gor gor
7.kelvin gor gor


First go to low yat
Zlin gor gor,kai hong gor gor,ttx gor gor,my sis and me
go to OldTown
drink and eat...
my sis sick
she cal me dun say to dad n mum
becoz she scare dad n mum worry...
than..
i dun say lor...
Zlin gor gor n kai hong gor gor
nt go to Time Square watch movie..
is 7 people go watch onli...

At the Time Square
mahuan gor gor and kelvin gor gor
go to cinema buy a ticket...
he buy a movie is 'Hannah Montana;The Movie'
is 2:40 open...
then
vv and mahuan gor gor go to gai gai..
zhong xin gor gor and kelvin gor gor oso go to gai gai
and yih jie jie,my sis and me sit a while...



Sit finish...
yih jie jie,my sis and me go to gasoline cafe..
go to yam cha and eat...
my sis go ther sleeping
and yih jie jie and me cal eat and drink..
aiyo....
i'm like this cafe...
becoz i drink a blue mountain
so good lar...
i like...
yih jie jie and me eat le RM9.80
drink i duno...
i noe total is RM31.00
so expansive...



Eat finish...
we go to cinema buy a food and drink...
than..
we in cinema lor...
2:45 starting
4:40 ending
i'm seeing...


tis is 'Hannah Montana;The Movie'
ticket...

walau...
so good la this movie...
i like...
i wan buy tis to my bro...
i'm so sad..
becoz we go to Time Square
is see movie is 'Night At The Museum II'
but ngam ngam finish ticket le...
we finish seeing...
than we go to Time Square beside eat...
eat finish than bck to house..

ok la...
stop here..
i wan go to see a comic...
bye..
=xD

2 comments:

tomcat21 陈世扬 said...

Hannah Montana?! Sound like a good movie huh~

ѕтєvєи мя.ѕuвмаяɪиє said...

yala...
i like her song...
is 'The Climb'...
so nice arr...
i wan buy a VCD..
but..
no money..
haiz...
suan liao lo..T.T