Thursday, November 5, 2009

2molo wan gv bek a book Form 1 to skul...

Yahoo!!!2molo wan gv bek a book Form 1 to skul lorh...
so funny...but...teacher say if u gv bek a book Form 1 o...
continue take a book Form 2 ler...sien lorh...lolx

Today at the class...
so lame lorh...no sumthing can gv me to play...
teacher say nex week can bring sumthing o...so late lorh...
eii...today i see my brothers bring a magic cube go to skul ler...
so shuang...muahaha!!!i oso gt play larh...
cheng han and me wan to vs marh...k larh...vs larh....scare wad larh...
den...the result is i winner lorh...yahoo...i winner lerh....so funny...
cheng han beh song me lorh...haha...
i see my class gt ppl bring a UNO to play ler...
i oso wan play...but...aiyo...dun wan larh...i playing magic cube marh...
my brothers ask me 2molo wan bring magic cube or nt..
i say nt sure gt bring or nt larh...2molo i wan bring handphone come to skul ler...
but...i scare pengawas condemnation my handphone...den...dun wan bring lorh...
my brothers say 2molo wan bring a magic cube go to skul lerh...
i ask him u no scare pengawas condemnation mer???he say no scare wor...

haiz...nex week wed i nt go to skul lerh...
i wan ponteng....coz my family wan bring me go to up up...
u noe wad is up up o...???if u duno...guess larh...haha!!!
i gv u tip...is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
guess larh...haha!!!
my bro oso gt go to up up ler...muahaha!!!
is my big sis nt go to up up...coz she wan exam STPM...
she so poor...i'm so sad...coz she nt go lorh...

ok larh...
stopped here...
bb...
=xD

No comments: