Saturday, November 14, 2009

tis 2 day...

sry o...so late to write blog...coz i seeing movie...is 有营煮妇
i see finish ald...yahoo...!!!
2day i'm so late to wake up...coz i no nid go to skul ald...
so funny...coz holiday ald...yesterday is last day go to skul...
gt many ppl bring handphone come to skul...
i ask my fren u dont scare pengawas condemnation mer???
my fren say no nid to scare...coz pengawas yesterday go to trip ald...
den...so a few pengawas at skul onli...haha...
yoyo...why i dun wan bring my handphone come to skul...
haiz...i'm so noob...

yesterday...my big sis go to my bro's room she wan buy a movie ticket...
is 2012 movie...
my bro say so hard to buy a ticket...
my bro say he go to buy a ticket...
he see gt many ppl oso wan buy a movie ticket...
the movie so long ler...2hour 45 mint...
1 ticket price is RM10...
2day i'm so late wake up...i see the comp close d...
no ppl wan to play...
den...i open the comp to chat wif my fren lorh...
i ask my mom...my sis go wher o...
my mom say duno wor...
i wait my sis come bek lorh...she come bek so late lorh...7:30pm...
i ask her u juz go wher o...she say go to Time Square see movie...is 2012...
yoyo....i'm so angry my sis why dun cal me go...
i like tis movie ler...yoyo...hate my sis nw...
den...i see my bro go outside ald...i noe he go wher ald...
he go to see 2012 movie...oso so late come bek...
yo...my bro and my sis see 2012 movie ald...
i admire my bro and my sis...see 2012 mivie ald...
i hope i can see tis movie wif my fren...
yalo...i wan help mickey do a celebrate rite???
i can cal many fren go outside to see tis movie lorh...Yahoo!!!haha...

ok larh...
stopped here...
bb...
=xD

No comments: