Thursday, November 19, 2009

sad nw...

yahoo!!!2day i'm so funny ler...
coz 2day my dad fetch mii go to skul...
i go to skul to see nex year i study wad class...
i ngam ngam in the skul o...
my fren oso com to skul...
we go to see a list o...my fren study class 2J...
and mii study class is 2K...
yoyo...i'm so beh song lerh...
coz my brothers at class 2J...
mii ler???no body...
gt is gt...is girl lorh...
my fren funny to mii ler...
i'm so paiseh...T.T
why i study class is 2K???
why i cant same class wif my best fren???
i'm so beh song mushroom Lim...
coz she put a list d...
hate her!!!
aiyo...steven ah steven...
never mind larh...
ur class is must good larh...
i noe u think is u no fren at ur class...
aiyo...u can do fren wif ghost lorh...
haha...i play play u onli larh...

k larh...
bb...
=xD

No comments: