Monday, November 16, 2009

tis movie...so nice...





hey...
u gt see 宫心计 rite???
who gt see tis movie...i wan ask u sumthing...
i wan ask u tis movie nice marh???
if nice o...i wan download tis movie...
but...i duno hw to download...
my sis promise me help me find tis movie and den download...
u noe why i wan see tis movie...???
i tel u larh...
i wan see my hero...is Kelvin Cheng...
he so liang zai ler...
err...u dun wan say me is gay o...
i nt gay...
oso dun say me and Kelvin Cheng is gay...
i nt gay larh...
dont mistake....
u noe why i say him so liang zai marh???
coz i see 烈火雄心III....
he so man....err...dun mistake...i nt gay arr...
i and him nt homosexual...u noe???
i see tis 烈火雄心III so nice...
i like it...my fren oso say Kelvin Cheng so man...
haiz...why so many ppl mistake ald ler???

k larh...
i wan slp d...
bb...
=xD

No comments: