Sunday, November 1, 2009

Big Holiday coming nw...

Big Holiday coming nw o...shuang...
i think gt 2 week wan holiday...
i'm so beh song Rachel lorh...becoz today she go to New Zeland...
so rich lorh...
but...she go 2 week onli larh...so fast come bek larh...haha...
today my mom gv my dad see the paper...is Genting...
Genting gt gv my mom something...
den...my dad help my mom cal to genting...
ask genting sure gt free room???
but my dad cal to ther o...close d...den...2molo cal lorh...lolx...
if sure gt 1 room is my mom o...i'm so happy lorh....
yalo...funny for wad ler???go ther so sien lorh...
becoz my big sis nt go...
becoz she wan exam STPM...
then...is my dad, my mom, my sis and me lorh...
my bro oso wan exam...cant come bek...sien lorh...
4 ppl go to genting...
go genting for wad o???
play game???no money...play cc???oso no money...at room???so lame...
aiyo...i tel my dad ald...cal him bring me go abroad...
my dad say no money go abroad...
den...so sad lorh...
the big holiday no nice d...if the big holiday coming ald o...oso wan sell kuih lar...
aiyo...sell kuih no good mer???if u go sell kuih o...can make money ler...shuang...
if i gt many money o...i cal many ppl go to outside to play lar...muahahaha!!!
haiz...mickey's birthday coming nw lorh...rachel and me haven discuss hw to surprize...
mickey's parent no help mickey celebrate...i see mickey so charm larh...
den...i see mickey so charm...i wan help her do celebrate lar...mickey...wait me o...
Today...is Saturday...
nt ppl come to skul...wan i tel u my class hw much ppl come in the class???
i tel u larh...is 15 ppl onli...my class is 44 ppl de...nw is 16 ppl...geng ler???
in the class the ppl list:
1)Me
2)Chee Loong
3)Ying Chang
4)Kah Leong
5)Wei Quan
6)Jesse Tan
7)Lin Tai Di(bikini)
8)Hui Ney
9)Natalie Chia
10)Chi Kuan
11)Xin En
12)Kai Xin
13)Yi Xian
14)Lee Yen
15)Tan Mei Mei

the teacher say the 15 ppl is good ppl o...then...no come to skul is bad ppl o...
haha...
i at the class o...so sien lorh...no game can play d...den...ying chang say play Bingo larh...
den...play larh...play Bingo 20 min...so lame nw....den...i slp lorh...ying chang oso slp arr...
Chee Loong, Ying Chang and me sleeping in the chair...
A Loo see my class gt 3 ppl is sleeping nw...then...she scold me cal me wake up...
so beh song lorh...hate A Loo...!!!y cany sleeping ler???gt mistaken mer???
den...Chi Kuan see 3 ppl sleeping...she oso wan do d o...tis is a copy cat...
ling...ling...ling...rest....
Ying Chang, Me, Chee Loong, Wei Quan go to gai gai lorh...so lame lorh...
haiz...nex year last 3 month gt saturday wan study o...i dun wan come ald larh...so lolx lorh...

ok larh...
stopped here larh...
dun wan type larh...if i type o...i'm so hate something...
bb...
=xD

No comments: