Thursday, November 5, 2009

Go to TS at evening...

yahoo!!!
today i go to Time Square ler....wif my dad n mom go...
today i go to skul do sumthing...den...do finish my sumthing...
ponteng lorh...my sis bring me bek from skul...
coz my dad n mom say wan go to Time Square marh...
den...i oso wan go lorh...

At Time Square...
my mom n i help my dad find B.BOSS...
find 30 min...find ald...at 3 floor...
den...i wan buy my sumthing at Time Square...
den...i tel my dad n mom i go out first lorh...
i see many sumthing is i like ler...but....so expansive...den no buy lorh....
den...i'm so funny ler...coz i find my sumthing ald...is waistband...RM15 onli...
so cheap ler...den...i buy lorh...
i buy finish my sumthing o...my dad cal my handphone wan eat lunch or nt???
i say later lorh...i wan go find again...
i find 5 min o...so angry nw...den...cal my dad u at wher???
he say 欢喜地...den...i go ther to eat my lunch lorh...
my mom say today gt diskaun...is dessert...den...so funny lorh...muahaha!!!
eat finish ald o...go bek from Time Square...
yoyo...i'm so angry to me...i wan buy my wallet...so cool de ler...but...oso so expansive...
never mind lorh...no buy is so good...i can dispense my money mar...shuang...
At the home...
nth to do...den...i go to my room try my waistband lorh...
yoyo...so cool ler...i like it...haha!!!

ok larh...
i wan sleep ald...
bb...good nite every body....
=xD

No comments: