Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i see 2012 movie ald lorh...so funny...




Yahoo!!!
i see 2012 movie ald lorh...muahaha!!!
no nid ppl say me so late to see...
haha...
2day...my family bring me go to jusco see 2012 movie...
walao...so long movie ler...
i 12:10pm start in the cinema...
walau...
so nice wor...the movie so exciting lorh...
gt tidal wave...so scare...haha...
i see so long o...so tired ler...
mean is so boring...
i tel u...the 2012 movie so nice nice...
if gt ppl wan go to see o...
faster go see larh...so hard to buy a ticket ler...
so exciting the 2012 movie...
i like tis movie...i like it...
if u see tis movie o...
i think u so scare and so funny...
coz tis movie so funny ler...
haha...
if u can see but no accompany o...u can cal me o...
i 24 hrs gt open handphone o...
u can 24 hrs always come to find mii wor...
haha...
haiz...so boring ler...
i hope my fren can invite me go outside go to see movie lorh...
is must good...

k larh...
so late ald...
bb...
=xD

No comments: